Transnational Corporations, Technology Transfer and by Tagi Sagafi-nejad
By Tagi Sagafi-nejad
Read Online or Download Transnational Corporations, Technology Transfer and Development. A Bibliographic Sourcebook PDF
Best technology books
Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor structure and instruments: The advisor for program builders offers builders a entire advent and in-depth examine the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor structure and the corresponding parallel info constitution instruments and algorithms utilized in many of the technical computing functions for which it really is compatible.
Assessment: the luxurious electrical vehicle industry should be small, yet it’s profitable sufficient to get one other jolt – this time from a mysterious startup that claims it desires to re-imagine how humans have interaction with their vehicles. The startup’s identify is Faraday destiny, and it's been looking for a spot to construct what it says should be a $1 billion production plant for a brand new line of autos.
- Service Virtualization: Reality Is Overrated
- Chips 2020, Volume 2: New Vistas in Nanoelectronics (The Frontiers Collection)
- Surfactant-Based Mobility Control. Progress in Miscible-Flood Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Innovation: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- Medical Imaging Technology
Additional resources for Transnational Corporations, Technology Transfer and Development. A Bibliographic Sourcebook
154. Perlmutter, Howard V. "Super-Giant Firms in the Future," Wharton Quarterly (Winter 1968): 8-14. "The Tortuous Evolution of the Multinational Corporation," CJWB 4^, no. 1 (January-February 1969): 9-18. 155. TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY 41 156. "Emerging East-West Ventures: The TransIdeological Enterprise," CJWB, ^, no. 5 (SeptemberOctober 1969): 39-50. 157. Perroux, F. "Multinational Investments and the Analysis of Development and Integration Poles," Economie et Société, 7_, nos.
P. Strepetova. ItSoviet Experience in Transfer of Technology to Industrially Less Developed Countries. It UNIT AR Research Report no. 15. New York: UNITAR, 1973. 40. Carter, C. , and 8. R. Williams. "The Characteristics of the Technically Progressive Firm, Journal of Industrial Economics, 1, no. 2 (March 1959) : 87-104. 41. Casey, W. , et al. "Technology Exchange with the USSR," Research Management, no. 4 (July 11, 1974): 7-13. 42. Catherwood, H. F. R. 4tlantic Community Quarterly (Fall 1969): 405- 413.
Galtung, Johan. "The Technology That Can Alienate," Development Forum (July-August 1976): 8. Harrod, R. F . , and D. Hague, e d s . International Trade Theory in a Developing World. Proceedings 07 a" conference held by the International Economic Association. London: 1963. 28. 29. 30. Heller, Robert, and Nor ris Willatt. The European Revenge. New York: Scribners, 1975. Hellman, R. S. Dominance of the International ""Corporation. Cambridge, MA: Dunellen, 1970. 31. Horvath, J . , and P. B. "The Widening Gap: Fact or Phantom?