Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with by Miguel Grinberg
By Miguel Grinberg
Take complete inventive keep watch over of your internet purposes with Flask, the Python-based microframework. With this hands-on publication, you'll examine Flask from the floor up by means of constructing a whole social running a blog program step by step. writer Miguel Grinberg walks you thru the framework's center performance, and indicates you the way to increase functions with complex net concepts akin to database migration and net provider communication.
Rather than impose improvement instructions as different frameworks do, Flask leaves the company of extensions as much as you. when you have Python adventure, this ebook exhibits you the way to exploit that artistic freedom.
* examine Flask's uncomplicated program constitution and write an instance app
* paintings with must-have components—templates, databases, net kinds, and e mail support
* Use applications and modules to constitution a wide software that scales
* enforce person authentication, roles, and profiles
* construct a running a blog characteristic through reusing templates, paginating merchandise lists, and dealing with wealthy text
* Use a Flask-based RESTful API to show app performance to smartphones, capsules, and different third-party clients
* tips on how to run unit assessments and increase software performance
* discover suggestions for deploying your net app to a construction server
Read or Download Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python PDF
Similar technology books
Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor structure and instruments: The advisor for program builders presents builders a accomplished creation and in-depth examine the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor structure and the corresponding parallel info constitution instruments and algorithms utilized in a few of the technical computing purposes for which it's appropriate.
Evaluate: the luxurious electrical vehicle marketplace might be small, yet it’s profitable sufficient to get one other jolt – this time from a mysterious startup that says it desires to re-imagine how humans have interaction with their automobiles. The startup’s identify is Faraday destiny, and it's been looking for a spot to construct what it says could be a $1 billion production plant for a brand new line of vehicles.
- Chemical process safety: learning from case histories
- Technology of Reduced Additive Foods, Second Edition
- The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet
- Fundamentals of Durable Reinforced Concrete (Modern Concrete Technology Series (E. & F.N. Spon).)
- Information Technology in Educational Management
Extra resources for Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python
People were quite interested in this new model of training. With the Digital Storytelling Festival in Crested Butte, Colorado, beginning in 1995, we had a national forum for discussing the idea, and we were beginning to get invites to travel to teach. By the 1996 festival we were asked by 34 A Road Traveled our corporate sponsor, Apple Computer, to write a manual for the festival workshop. That manual, the Digital Storytelling Cookbook, became our first curriculum, and the core of this textbook.
Why is it sometimes so hard to decide upon a story from our lives? Here are four possible reasons. Infoglut Last July 22nd, around noon, what were you doing? Unless the day had extraordinary meaning, you are clueless. Where was I in July? On that day what might I have been doing? Who was I with? What was I eating for lunch? Was there a conversation? Is there any evidence in my calendar? My cell phone? Could I call someone with a better memory than me to ask? Our brain unconsciously processes some 10 billion sensory inputs a day, 40,000 separate conscious thoughts.
He interpreted those icons through video segments that, while superbly produced, rarely called attention to their refinement. His own performance style was direct, informal, and conversational, which also tended to diminish the distance between him as performer and his audience. A Road Traveled 31 Next Exit survived a couple of runs in his studio in 1990, but in 1991, with encouragement from me and others, he went back and rewrote the piece to make the performance more coherent, and to examine and re-tool the technologies he used for executing the evening.