Nature Guide: Birds by David Burnie
By David Burnie
A brand new new release of illustrated ordinary heritage handbooks, produced together with the Smithsonian Institution.
The new DK Nature publications shape a finished, available, and informative sequence of illustrated reference books that take on key common background topics in DK's inimitable style.
From the Arctic Tern and American Woodcock to the Turkey Vulture and Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Nature advisor: Birds is packed packed with lovely photographs that demonstrate chook anatomy, flight, migration styles, breeding, habitats-all excellent for chicken gazing and straightforward identification.
- gorgeous photos revealing complex information and targeted good points of specimens
- specialist writing and learn by means of specialists
- transparent, concise, and informative textual content convey the topics to life
- specifically commissioned close-up images and illustrations
- rigorously established profiles making sure you possibly can find key information
- Entries equipped in intuitive different types or groupings for ease of reference